A few things you may want to know about the reviews on this blog:
- Reviews Author: My name is Johanna, and I am the author of every review on this site, unless otherwise specified. If I invite someone to write a review here, I will specifically state so. I’m an Argentinean, living in Argentina, so you’ll probably get a non American view of the books I review, but I only review books I read in English and my reviews are all in English as well. I am a Project Manager, and specialize in technology projects, so all I know about literature is that I love it and I read with a passion and amazing speed.
- Books: Every book I review, I have read myself. I don’t do reviews on books I haven’t read, no matter how great someone tells me they are.
If you wish for me to review your book, contact me with a copy, and I’ll gladly read it and review it.
- Revenue: I don’t get paid for reading. I also don’t get paid for reviewing. And I definitely don’t get paid to give a good review. Some of the books I write about are from my personal collection, some are borrowed from friends, and some from sources as NetGalley. Either way I won’t give a good review just because the book was given to me for free
- Compensation: All I ask for compensation is that you please share either the blog or the provided review, which will be most beneficial to you as more readers come from reviews ;)
- Requests: If I promise to review a book, I’ll do it. It might take time, but I take requests seriously and try to put them at the top of the queue.
Note: As of now, I require an OpenLibrary ID for all requests. To get one for your book, you need to go to openlibrary.org and search for your book. If you can’t find it, register and Add the book. Once you’ve done that, then you have an OL ID.
For requests, please post book and contact information using the following contact form: